anyway, today was a great day to eat a proper breakfast so i woke up early *read that as 10.30am* and prepared my apron to start cooking and... i don't cook. #FYI therefore this is the PUR-FECT recipe for me to prepare.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Blend your banana and your eggs or you can use your hand but i think by blending it, you get a perfect mixture compared to using your hand.
- Get the pan ready and scoop a little bit of the butter *follow your heart* *wink* and throw it into the pan.
- Pour the mixture in to a shape like a pancake.
- Wait for it to pop little bubbles or you can just check to see if it is ready after a few minutes before turning it over.
- Serve and add a little honey. (optional)
forgive my shape. =="
there. a perfect healthy *don't know about the butter though* easy peasy breakfast. that's easy right?
no picture of the final product though. it got burned a little *i told you i don't know how to cook* and it would be embarrassing to show you guys. *lock myself in the closet*
do try this easy recipe! i can ensure you that it would be delicious! the sweetness is just right and it is super easy. however, if you like something that is strong like the real pancake, i don't think you may like this but still, do try it first and tell me about your "experience".
peace and out!